History & Tradition
St. Jane Frances School was established in 1948 with 105 students in the first three grades taught in the barracks building. The School Sisters of Notre Dame, who taught Sunday school in 1947, were responsible for the inception of St. Jane Frances School. In 1989, the school saw the beginning of Extended Day Care. A summer program for children was started in June 1991.
In 2020, the decision was made to focus on the Early Childhood successes of the school, and emphasize preschoolers in grades Pre-K2 through Pre-K4. We reformed as a preschool through this decision.
St. Jane Frances Preschool is partnered in ministry with St. Jane Frances Church. Forged in the Catholic faith, St. Jane Frances Preschool welcomes children and families of all denominations.